Nexla Use Cases
Mission-Critical Data for Operations & Analytics
Data for Operations
- Easily get data from any operational (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Twitter, SAP, Workday, ServiceNow) or analytical (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Snowflake) tools.
- Transform, validate, and quality check this data and send it to your marketing, finance, CRM, ERP, HR or other systems in a no/low-code way.
- Monitor end-to-end data flows between operational and analytical systems.
Data for AI
- Integrates data from external, internal, cloud, and on-prem sources and register it into data catalog/governance tool (e.g., Alation, Collibra).
- Operationalizes data by data movement from on-prem to S3 cloud data lake so data scientists can use it in their Jupyter notebook.
- Provides curated, prepared, and governed data for analysis, experimentation, and reuse. Data owners can desensitize confidential data as needed.
- Automated UI-driven pipelines and complete data operations along with command-line tools, SDK, and APIs give you the flexibility to integrate anything.
- Accepts data at any scale, in any system, format, or quality to deliver successful proofs-of-concept without delay.
- Deliver POCs and onboard customers in hours, not weeks.
Data for Partners
- Share and receive data from your partners in any format, speed, or volume.
- Automatically detects errors at each stage – ingestion, processing, or output with intelligent error management and automatic retries.
- End-to-end data encryption, secure data products to manage PII and sensitive data, and strong permission controls ensure data is secure.
- Migrates data from on-prem systems to cloud systems like S3 or Snowflake.
- Provides first-class support for even legacy on-premise systems e.g. AS 400.
- Creates cost and performance-optimized data flows for any and all of your data.
What’s Your Data Use Case?
Get a demo of the Nexla platform