Operationalizing Large Language Models (LLMs) is the next big opportunity in AI. Any organization…
Nexla Featured in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
We are excited to announce that Nexla has received an honorable mention in Gartner’s 2022 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools report (read the report here for free). Being one of the youngest players in the market, Nexla has achieved significant growth in technology and market presence by delivering ready-to-use data for data-driven enterprises such as Doordash, LinkedIn, Johnson & Johnson, and LiveRamp.
In this report, Gartner defines data integration tools as products that enable data delivery and data access for use cases such as data engineering, cloud data integration, operational data integration, etc. As a unified data operations platform that automates critical steps in data engineering, Nexla offers a whole suite of functionalities from integration to complex data transformation and data monitoring.
Gartner recognizes Nexla for its “technical soundness” in providing a unified solution for ETL, ELT, Reverse ETL, Streaming, iPaas, and Data APIs. The report specifically points out Nexla’s innovative Data Connectors and Data Products (Nexsets), as well as the distinctive self-service and collaboration capabilities.
- Nexsets: Nexsets are logical entities encapsulating not just copies of data but a complete understanding of data. They are auto-generated units that contain the dataset’s corresponding metadata, along with transformation and access control configurations. Nexsets are shareable across teams and organizations. Because Nexsets abstract data from any source formats, users have a consistent interface regardless of the schema, format, and velocity of data.
- Universal Bi-directional Connectors: Nexla has an adaptive integration engine for both sources and destinations. This means that when new data sources come up, the process of building new connectors can be eliminated which saves time and engineering effort. Nexla’s standard connectors have been proven for hundreds of APIs and file based sources.
- Data Fabric: The Data fabric architecture helps organizations build an integrated layer for all of their data and processes. Nexla’s continuous intelligence product layer is built on Data Fabric principles. This layer observes data at a record-level, infers metadata from data, and combines that with system metadata to generate a deep understanding of data in order to make it easy for organizations to integrate, prepare, and share data across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Data Mesh: Data mesh is the approach to enabling data democratization, where data is decentralized and managed as products/assets of the business organization. Nexla helps organizations implement this approach by packaging data into Nexsets which are ready-to-use data products that can be created and governed by business domains without going through the centralized data engineering process. This empowers non-technical data users to find and own the data they need.
- Self-service and Collaboration: Nexla enables integration, preparation, monitoring, validation, and lineage in a collaborative team-oriented environment through an intuitive, no/low-code UI. Non-technical data users set up data flows and configure transforms in just a few clicks. Technical users like data engineers can create customized data solutions or build on existing solutions using Nexla APIs and command-line tools.
Previously, Gartner has named Nexla a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor, a Representative Vendor in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Event Stream Processing, and a 2022 Strong Performer in Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of Customer” Report. Nexla was also featured as a sample vendor in four Gartner Hype Cycle reports since 2020. For an emerging startup to receive an honorable mention among many seasoned players in the space speaks volumes for Nexla’s fast-establishing credibility and innovation in the data integration tools market. It will further fuel Nexla’s dedication to help organizations transform data strategies and make data ready-to-use for everyone.
Nexla is an ideal solution for data teams who want to achieve more with less. If you are intrigued and want to learn more, contact us today for a demo.
Check out our customer stories here.
Unify your data operations today!
Discover how Nexla’s powerful data operations can put an end to your data challenges with our free demo.